Monday, August 9, 2010

Tnadoori Chicken.....

It even sounds yummy. Well just tried my hand at it yesterday. Wonder when I will get that color.Actually went through Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe. Recipe was amazing though it turned out a little different, ok may be a lot different. Didn't have a chance to taste one of his Tandoori Chicken.

It was also my debut at skinning the chicken. Aw its bad, it took me so long for that alone. Loved the part of marinating it though. Was simple and tasted good. I have read about marinating before but never found much tempting recipe until yesterday. What can I say, I am just a huge fan of Sanjeev Kapoor's recipes. You should definitely go for it and trust me you wont regret it.

If you feel too lazy to do yourself and by any chance you live in Dallas, I would suggest few good places to try. I don't consider myself a gourmet but I do have preferences when it comes to food, especially chicken. I just remember two of them: India West (must try) and Masala Wok (I know many wont like but tandoori chicken, a starter is really good). Roasted chicken fans can go for La Madeline, Fadi's and Ali Baba. Ah already feeling hungry too much of chicken talk and many places to explore yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment